As a Nanny, you provide a vital role in the formative years of a child’s upbringing. Your values will influence the child for life.
East Midlands Nannies and Au Pairs is an extension of Nottinghamshire Nannies – a professional and trustworthy childcare agency, specialising in the Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Rutland and South Yorkshire areas.
We make full use of many local contacts, given our local knowledge. In addition, due to our high levels of recommendation and promotion we are able to maintain a high number of families looking for reliable quality childcare.
East Midlands Nannies and Au Pairs values the unique task nannies perform, providing you with a professional and trustworthy service to match your needs to families.
We recognise that a nanny is a most prestigious career to take as you care for a child through the most important years of its life.
East Midlands Nannies and Au Pairs identify 5 key areas on which to serve you:
- We will help to find your ideal job suiting your qualifications and experience.
- We can arrange DBS checks and First Aid training courses.
- We will offer guidance, advice and support when going to your interview.
- We will provide you with information on salary, sickness and holiday pay/entitlements.
- We will work extremely hard if necessary to provide you with continuous employment.
Tips – How to get the job
- Smile and shake hands (firmly) with your prospective family.
- Dress smartly for your interview – 1st impressions count!
- Have a list of questions ready to ask – concentrate on the family and children.
- Provide references (written), certificates of achievements, etc.
- Always acknowledge children if they are around.
- Maintain eye contact.
- Suggest spending a morning or afternoon with the family to get to know them better before you start in employment.
Our agency specialises in recruiting nannies from the East Midlands. Please fill in the online registration form and attach your CV. You can also register on our site to receive regular vacancy updates. If we feel we can assist you in finding a family we will arrange for one of our experienced personnel to meet you and give you all the help and advice you need in finding that perfect job!
Whether you are looking for permanent / temporary or live in / live out work, we have the jobs to suit your needs. We will place qualified / unqualified nannies, Housekeepers, Maternity nannies, Night Nannies, Holiday nannies, week-end nannies.
Tell us your requirements and we will personally match them to the many families we have on our books. Our service is totally confidential. We offer you the peace of mind and support you would not have if you responded to a private advertisement on the internet.
Aftercare is extremely important to us too. We can always find you a new position when your contract expires, or you decide to have a change of environment.