Why Choose Us
Why Choose Us to Find an Au Pair
If you choose East Midlands Nannies and Au Pairs, we will provide you with a professional service giving you total peace of mind because we have extensive links with partner agencies across Europe and can offer you the following:
- We are members of BAPAA – British Au Pair Agencies’ Association. BAPAA is recognised by the British Government as the voice of the Au Pair in the UK. Being a BAPAA member we are able to provide a full support network to both you and your au pair.
- We work in close partnership with all of our partner Au Pair agencies across Europe who interview, verify references and obtain medical and police checks. We therefore provide you with only the best, fully checked au pairs.
- Work hard to provide suitable applicants to meet your needs and requirements, ensuring that the best au pair match is made as fast and effectively as possible
- We work to the highest standards in the industry and our experience and professionalism means we can minimise the risk of disappointment and help resolve any issues that may arise.
- Ensure your selection process runs smoothly throughout until your au pair starts work.
- We provide on-going support and advice for families and au pairs.
Why Choose us to find a Nanny
Here at East Midlands Nannies we take away the hassle of finding, interviewing, vetting, and effectively promoting the reason why a Nanny should consider your family. We provide a very time consuming and personal service – for most customers, our modest fees are considered very fair and balanced against the time and effort we put in to finding you the best Nanny we possibly can.
We can offer you the following:
- We have been in business since 1999, therefore have an extensive data base of the very best Nannies in the East Midlands areas and beyond who trust us.
- We offer you the peace of mind that you do not get using internet sites, this is why most of our families come via recommendation or have used us faithfully over the last 19 years.
- We will provide fast results – our aim is to respond to every enquiry and get the ball rolling without unnecessary delays.
- Ensure all Nannies are interviewed, reference checked, DBS and first aid checked.
- We will guide you through the recruitment process, answering any questions you may have; arranging interviews; obtaining feedback from Nannies after their interviews; and arranging second interviews.
- We will provide you with a template contract, payroll information and get involved in salary negotiations if required.
- We will provide ongoing support and advice once your nanny starts work.